- First steps
I joined Devoteam to create the System & Service Management Business Unit in France to assist our customers in ITIL and tooling projects.
- Career milestones
For the past two years I have been driving Devoteam's IT Service Excellence business as Global Offer Director. We are helping our customers to establish IT as a service provider and get more agile. It is important to hear and understand our clients' business and give them the best solution matching their expectations.
- Everyday life at Devoteam
I set up the IT Service Excellence practice within the Group creating and sharing common methods. I work closely with the Regional Offer Directors to set up an unique strategy servicing our global clients in collaboration with our partners.
- Personal life
For me it is important and motivating to set up new objectives and challenges and find the best way to reach them. Apart from my role at Devoteam, I am teaching ITIL at EPITA (École Pour l’Informatique et les Techniques Avancées) in Paris. This is an exciting opportunity for me to share my knowledge and be challenged by the students.. and promote ITIL.
- Nov 13, 2013Devoteam Helps the Nationwide Building Society Transform Service
- Jan 10, 2014Devoteam places human capital care at the heart of IT Service Excellence
- Apr 23, 2015Grande enquête : Luxembourg et le SaaS : comment se positionne votre entreprise ?
- Sep 18, 2015NowForum Paris, l’occasion de célébrer le centième client ServiceNow… et bien plus !